1.5-day Workshop: Thursday, 16 February (9:15 – 5:30 pm) – Friday, 17 February (9:15 – 1:00 pm)
Venue: HKMA, 14/F Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, HK
Enquiry: Ms. Mona Chung Tel: +(852) 2573 0501 E-mail email@example.com.
At the completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their proposals
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Use stories and examples to enhance your presentations
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
Day One (9:15 – 5:30)
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The value of structured thinking
– Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Globe Plan
– Standard Format
– Triangle Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
Day Two (9:15 – 1:00)
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Support Plans
– Picture Plan
– Opposites Plan
– Domino Plan
– W5 Plan
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
About the Facilitator
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions which he established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, managing people and performance, influencing skills and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$6,200 (Early-bird before Monday, 31 January @ HK$5,800)
To register, please call Ms. Mona Chung, HR Solutions on +(852) 2573 0501 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.