In collaboration with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
Think on your Feet® is an internationally acclaimed training that builds confidence and fluency in speaking ‘on your feet’, with little or no preparation time. Participants are better able to:
- Structure thoughts and ideas quickly using simple formats
- Communicate key messages clearly and concisely
- Handle tough questions skilfully under pressure.
The workshop is interactive and practical in nature, with a strong focus on building speed, fluency and confidence through repeated and progressive skills practice.
On completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Win support by leading people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions in the moment.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
About the Facilitator
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions which he established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, managing people and performance, influencing skills and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$4,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Charis Cheung, HKGCC on +(852) 2823 1289 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.