Enquiry: Ms. Cathy Chan Tel: +(852) 2823 1282 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Structure complex information and proposals quickly
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their ideas
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Globe Plan
– Standard Format
– Triangle Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Handling difficult Questions
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Review pr
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
About the Facilitator:
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director of H. R. Solutions (Int’l) Ltd
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership, performance managment, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Diploma in Negotiation from Harvard University. He is an accredited MBTI and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$4,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Cathy Chan, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1282 or e-mail to email@example.com.