In collaboration with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
For managers who wish to develop the performance of their team members, this workshop will provide insights, skills and tools to manage, motivate and increase the level of engagement and commitment of their direct reports.
As a result of the workshop participants will be better able to:
- Understand the manager’s role in developing people & performance
- Apply an appropriate management style according to the person and the situation
- Delegate effectively by getting ownership and commitment
- Give different types of feedback effectively
- Implement regular and ongoing coaching throughout the year.
- Driving performance; developing potential
- Management styles
- Effective delegating
- Performance management process
- Giving feedback to develop and motivate
- Managing Gen Z & high performers.
About the Facilitator
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions which he established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, managing people and performance, influencing skills and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$3,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$2,880)
To register, please call Ms. Charis Cheung, HKGCC on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.