In collaboration with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
One-day Workshop in Cantonese
20 October (Fri) 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Develop best practices, refine your negotiating style and achieve better outcomes in your negotiations through this one-day intensive workshop. Learn to clarify the issues, desired outcomes and priorities from your negotiating counterpart’s perspective, hold your ground where it matters and collaborate to find common ground and agreement.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Learn the principles and best practices of effective negotiating
- Evaluate their personal negotiating style through self-evaluation and peer feedback
- Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them.
- Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
- Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays.
- Principles of effective negotiating
- What expert negotiators do
- Negotiating tactics
- Negotiating styles
- Planning for the negotiation
- Structuring the meeting
- Role-plays & practice.
About the Facilitator
Thomas Liu: Thomas has over 25 years’ experience in corporate training mainly in the areas of sales and negotiating for clients in the engineering, manufacturing, IT, finance, retail and property sectors. He previously work in sales for a major telecoms company before transitioning to sales and leadership training roles. His accreditations include PowerBase Selling (Holden), Negotiating (ENS), Counselor Salesperson (Wilson Learning) and Situational Leadership (Ken Blanchard).
HK$3,880 (HKGCC members @ HK$2,880)
To register, please call Ms. Charis Cheung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.