Build Relationships, Get Results
In collaboration with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
7 December (Thurs) 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
[Exercising Influence™ Flier Download]
Exercising Influence™ from US-based training company Barnes & Conti is a leading influence training program worldwide. The program develops the influence tactics and behaviours to achieve positive results with colleagues, customers, suppliers and others regardless of the person’s positional power.
Participants learn to win support and buy-in from others without being manipulative or overbearing, whether gaining approval, requesting resources, seeking alignment or encouraging participation in initiatives.
OVERVIEW OF TOPICS
- Definitions and key concepts – influence v. manipulation
- Tactics and behaviours that build relationships and get results
- Influence framework – a planning tool for influence opportunities
- Influence objectives & approach – applied to real world situations
- Planning and practice for an important influence opportunity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers, project leaders and individual contributors where influencing others effectively is key to success in their roles.
TRAINER PROFILE: ANTHONY BROPHY
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions, a Hong Kong training company established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, performance management and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing, transportation and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$4,880 (early bird discount @ HK$3,880)
For registration, please see here or contact Ms. Charis Cheung of HKGCC on 2823 1239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further details and in-house training enquiries, please contact Mona on 2573 0501 or send e-mail to email@example.com.