This is a one-day ‘compact’ version of the popular two-day Think on your Feet® workshop focusing in on the 6 core plans of the programme.
Enquiry: Ms. Kelly Leung Tel: +(852) 2823 1239 e-mail: email@example.com
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Structure complex information and proposals quickly
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their ideas
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
- Speaking with clarity, brevity & impact
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative plans
– Clock plan
– Globe plan
– Standard format
– Triangle plan
- Bridging techniques
- Persuasive plans
– Zoom plan
– Pendulum plan
– Benefits Plan
- Handling difficult questions
- Putting it all together
– Handling difficult questions : choosing a plan
– Practice session: one-minute presentations
– Pegs, pegs, pegs: speed & fluency building.
HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880 (Non-members @ HK$4,880)
To register, please call Ms. Kelly Leung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.No tags for this post.