Enquiry: Ms. Kelly Leung, HKGCC, Tel: +(852) 2823 1239.
Back by popular demand, this interactive workshop provides the tools and skills to achieve better outcomes in your negotiations. Learn to hold your ground where it matters, trade concessions effectively and collaborate with your negotiating counterparts to create value for both sides.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
- Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays
- Evaluate their personal negotiating style through self-evaluation and peer feedback
- Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them.
- Principles of effective negotiating
- Planning for the negotiation
- Structuring the meeting
- Negotiating styles
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiating tactics
- Personal action plan.
About the Facilitator
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director, HR Solutions
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership, performance management, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Diploma in Negotiation from Harvard University. He is an accredited MBTI® and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$3,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$2,880)
To register, please call Ms. Kelly Leung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.