Sell to Value is an internationally licensed program based the FT-Prentice Hall best-seller “Smarter Selling” providing insights and skills to:
- Establish trusted ‘partnership’ relationships with clients quickly and effectively
- Engage with clients’ on their business priorities
- Align your company’s services and offerings with the client’s stated needs in mind.
- Octagon™ behavioural profiling: to understand how behaviours impact relationships
- I-We-U openings: to build rapport and trust from the opening words
- SHAPE questioning: to engage with the client and discover their priorities
- Value Sheets: to focus on the buyer’s issues, and what they value
- Need-Feature-Benefit: to position your offering
- Storytelling: to prove capability.
The program is highly interactive with behavioural analysis, practical examples, role-play, case studies and personal experience sharing. It may be completed as an intensive training, or scheduled into shorter modules to provide a modular development program to be conducted over a period of time, and reinforced with ongoing coaching and support
“I enjoyed this workshop as it covered areas we don’t normally discuss in straight “selling” seminars. It shows us a completely different way to look at our clients.”
“The most significant addition I can see will be my ability to ask good questions – I know I can sell, but this will help me to build relationships.”
“Informative and thought-provoking. I liked the games at each beginning of the afternoon sections. There was a lot of interaction during the class. It helps me to think in different ways and to ask skilful questions.”