This internationally-recognised training helps salespeople move the conversation beyond pricing and discounts. Based on the FT-Prentice Hall best-seller “Smarter Selling”, the Better Buyer Relationships™ workshop provides insights and skills to:
- Build rapport quickly and effectively
- Engage with clients’ on their business priorities
- Demonstrate the value of your company’s services and offerings.
Unique tools and approaches include:
- Octagon™ behavioural profiling: to understand how behaviours impact relationships
- I-We-U openings: to build rapport and trust from the opening words
- SHAPE questioning: to engage with the client and discover their priorities
- Value Sheets: to focus on the buyer’s issues, and what they value
- Need-Feature-Benefit & Storytelling: to position offerings & prove capability.
The workshop is highly interactive with behavioural analysis, practical examples, role-play, case studies and personal experience sharing.
“I enjoyed this workshop as it covered areas we don’t normally discuss in straight “selling” seminars. It shows us a completely different way to look at our clients.”
“The most significant addition I can see will be my ability to ask good questions – I know I can sell, but this will help me to build relationships.”
“Informative and thought-provoking. I liked the games at each beginning of the afternoon sections. There was a lot of interaction during the class. It helps me to think in different ways and to ask skilful questions.”