Time: 9:15 am – 5:30 pm.
On completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Win support by leading people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions in the moment.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
Anthony is Managing Director of HR Solutions and Director of Negotiate-Asia, a regional supplier of negotiating skills development programmes. He has extensive experience conducting training for executives regionally for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He was formerly sales manager of ITP Japan and deputy director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, and Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change.
To register, please call Ms. Mona Chung on +(852) 2573 0501 or e-mail to email@example.com.