Enquiry: Ms. Kelly Leung Tel: +(852) 2823 1239 email@example.com.
DATES & TIMES
- Session 1: Tues, 25 August: Presenting Ideas with Clarity, Brevity & Impact
- Session 2: Friday, 28 Aug: Elaborating your Ideas with the Standard Format
- Session 3: Tues, 1 Sept: Handling Challenges; Winning Support for your Ideas
- Session 4: Fri, 4 Sept: Handling Q&A; Putting It All Together
Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
(Four sessions x 2 hours)
On completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their proposals
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
HK$4,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Kelly Leung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthony specialises in training in areas of leadership development, performance management, negotiating and communication skills which he has delivered regionally for major clients in a broad range of industries including insurance, property, transportation, luxury retail and sourcing. He was formerly sales manager of ITP Japan and deputy director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, and Postgraduate Diplomas in Management from Macquarie University and in Management Consulting & Change from the University of Hong Kong, PKKI. He has completed the Harvard Law School Diploma on Negotiation for Senior Executives and is an accredited trainer for the MBTI® and DISC personality instruments.