Enquiry: Ms. Kelly Leung Tel: +(852) 2823 1239 firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATES & TIMES
- Session 1: Tues, 25 August: Presenting Ideas with Clarity, Brevity & Impact
- Session 2: Friday, 28 Aug: Elaborating your Ideas
- Session 3: Tues, 1 Sept: Handling Challenges; Winning Support
- Session 4: Fri, 4 Sept: Handling Q&A; Putting It All Together
Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
(Four sessions x 2 hours)
On completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their proposals
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
HK$4,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Kelly Leung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions which he established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, managing people and performance, influencing skills and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.