Virtual Workshop via Zoom
In collaboration with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
Dates & Times: 29, 30 March & 1 April 2022 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Session 1: 29 Mar (Tues): Communicating with Clarity, Brevity & Impact
- Session 2: 30 Mar (Wed): Winning Support with the Persuasive Plans
- Session 3: 1 Apr (Fri): Bridging & Handling Q&A
- On completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Win support by leading people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions in the moment.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
- TRAINER PROFILE: ANTHONY BROPHY
- Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions, a Hong Kong training company established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, performance management and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing, transportation and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$4,880 (early bird discount @ HK$3,880)
- For registration, please contact Cathy Chan of HKGCC on 2823 1282 or send email to email@example.com .
- For further details and in-house training enquiries, please contact Mona on 9800 0303 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.