Executive Masterclass – One-day Workshop
Enquiry: Ms. Kelly Leung Tel: +(852) 2823 1239 E-mail email@example.com.
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Structure complex information and proposals quickly
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their ideas
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Globe Plan
– Standard Format
– Triangle Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
About the Facilitator
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director, HR Solutions
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership, performance management, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Diploma in Negotiation from Harvard University. He is an accredited MBTI® and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$4,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Kelly Leung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.