Develop best practices, refine your negotiating style and achieve better outcomes in your negotiations through this 1.5-day intensive workshop. Learn to clarify the issues, desired outcomes and priorities from your negotiating counterpart’s perspective, hold your ground where it matters and collaborate to find common ground and agreement.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Learn the principles and best practices of effective negotiating
- Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
- Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays
- Evaluate their personal negotiating style through self-evaluation and peer feedback
- Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them.
- Principles of effective negotiating
- Areas to manage in a negotiation
- Negotiating styles
- Planning for the negotiation
- Structuring the meeting
- Negotiating tactics
- The art of assertiveness
- Personal action plan.
About the Facilitator
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director, HR Solutions
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership, performance management, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Harvard Diploma in Negotiation. He is an accredited MBTI® and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$4,880 (earlybird before 30 November @ HK$3,880)
To register, please call Ms. Mona Chung on +(852) 2573 0501 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.