Scheduled as classroom training – may be moved to virtual Zoom format if Hong Kong Covid-19 situation requires.
Time: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Enquiry: Ms. Cathy Chan Tel: +(852) 2823 1282 email@example.com.
Develop best practices, refine your negotiating style and achieve better outcomes in your negotiations through this one-day intensive on-line workshop. Learn to clarify the issues, desired outcomes and priorities from your negotiating counterpart’s perspective, hold your ground where it matters and collaborate to find common ground and agreement.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Learn the principles and best practices of effective negotiating
- Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
- Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays
- Evaluate their personal negotiating style through self-evaluation and peer feedback
- Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them.
- Principles of effective negotiating
- Areas to manage in a negotiation
- Negotiating styles
- Planning for the negotiation
- Structuring the meeting
- The art of assertiveness
- Negotiating tactics.
About the Facilitator
Anthony is director and principle consultant of HR Solutions which he established in 1997. Anthony has extensive experience training senior executives regionally in areas of leadership development, managing people and performance, influencing skills and communication skills for clients in the insurance, finance, luxury, sourcing and property sectors. He formerly worked in senior education, sales and management roles with the British Council, ITP Japan and Oxford University Press Tokyo. He has masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resource Management, postgraduate diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and has completed the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
HK$3,880 (HKGCC members @ HK$2,880)
To register, please call Ms. Cathy Chan, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.