Enquiry: Ms. Janessa Cheng Tel: +(852) 2823 1239 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For managers who wish to develop the performance of their team members, this workshop will provide the insights, skills and tools to coach, motivate and increase the level of engagement and commitment of their direct reports.
As a result of the workshop participants will be better able to:
- Understand the manager’s role as performance coach
- Apply an appropriate coaching style according to the person and the situation
- Apply a performance management process to develop people and realise potential
- Give different types of feedback effectively
- Handle sensitive coaching conversations
- Implement regular and ongoing coaching throughout the year.
- Manager’s role as performance coach
- Coaching styles
- Performance gaps / developing competence
- Giving feedback
- Supporting high performers
- Sensitive coaching conversations
- Ongoing coaching throughout the year.
About the Facilitator
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director, HR Solutions
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership development, performance management, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Diploma in Negotiation from Harvard University. He is an accredited MBTI® and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$3,880 (HKGCC Members @ HK$2,880)
To register, please call Ms. Janessa Cheung, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on +(852) 2823 1239 or e-mail to email@example.com.