Examples of recently delivered workshops:
- Managing People and Performance: Participants learn to use an appropriate management style according to the person and the situation, and apply a performance management process to develop performance and potential. Through case studies and experience sharing, participants develop skills to manage different types of employees to maximize commitment and engagement.
- Coaching for Performance and Potential: For more experienced managers, participants learn coaching high performers and hi potential staff, and to address situations where performance is below expectations. This training provides the tools and skills to incorporate coaching as a regular, ongoing process throughout the year.
- Performance Appraisals: For all managers who need to conduct on-going performance review and planning discussions with their staff. Participants learn how to:
– Agree SMART objectives and targets
– Review performance against previously agreed objectives
– Apply rating scales fairly and effectively
– Give feedback effectively
– Conduct career review & personal development planning discussions.
- Supervisory Skills: For people new to the management role, we provide insights and skills to support new managers in making the transition to manager and leader. Participants learn how to manage their time and priorities, develop teamwork, and work with the differences within their team. Participants develop the skills of delegating, giving feedback and working with Gen Y and more experienced staff. We also explore how to handle the more challenging situations that managers face.