1.5-day Workshop: Tuesday, 7 April (9:15 – 5:30 pm) – Wednesday, 8 April (9:15 – 1:00 pm)
Venue: HKMA, 14/F Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, HK
Enquiry: Ms. Mona Chung Tel: +(852) 2573 0501 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the completion of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
- Inform, influence and get buy-in to their proposals
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Use stories and examples to enhance your presentations
- Handle tough questions under pressure.
Day One (9:15 – 5:30)
- Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The value of structured thinking
– Why pegs? Why 3s?
- Informative Plans
– Clock Plan
– Globe Plan
– Standard Format
– Triangle Plan
- Bridging Techniques
- Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
- Handling Difficult Questions
Day Two (9:15 – 1:00)
- Support Plans
– Picture Plan
– Opposites Plan
– Domino Plan
– W5 Plan
- Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
About the Facilitator
Anthony Brophy, Managing Director, HR Solutions
Anthony has over 20 years’ experience in training and consulting regionally in areas of leadership, performance management, project management, sales and communication skills. His previous roles included positions in education, sales and management. He was Sales Manager of International Thomson Publishing Japan and Deputy Director of Oxford University Press Tokyo. Anthony has Masters degrees in Linguistics and Human Resources Management, Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Management Consulting & Change and the Diploma in Negotiation from Harvard University. He is an accredited MBTI® and DISC assessor and facilitator of Think on your Feet®.
HK$5,200 (Early-bird before Friday, 20 March @ HK$4,800)
To register, please call Ms. Mona Chung, HR Solutions on +(852) 2573 0501 or e-mail to email@example.com.